Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A New Journey

And so we begin. 

Welcome to my blog. I have always been creative. Growing up the glue, scissors or tape could always be found under my bed! I studied interior design at UC Santa Barbara and worked for a few years in a cabinet showroom designing kitchens, bathrooms, home offices etc. When my twin girls were born in 2003, I left to become a SAHM. I've been making cards and rubber stamping for over twenty years and scrapbooking for about fifteen. I've dabbled in jewelry making, sewing and knitting and love to go to thrift stores and garage sales to see what treasures I can find. My recent obsession is planning and throwing fun themed parties for my girls. Over the next few weeks I hope to post these parties here so you can take a peek and let me know what you think.

I will also link to my new Etsy store where I sell handmade invitations and party goods. I just need to get a few more things added in there first.

Thanks for joining me on this adventure.

See ya next time,
Ruth.

No comments:

Post a Comment