Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Getting back into stamping after quite a long break! Decided to jump in by playing along with Simon Says Stamp's challenge which was Anniversary/Wedding and they are showcasing Art Impressions stamps this week. I just so happened to have the perfect stamp from them called Tina Set #4215. It's an older stamp from 2013. For the greeting I used Lawn Fawn's Smitty's ABC set. I colored one with Copics and used MFT's Cloud stencil for the background. I also used the largest rectangle from Lawn Fawn's Large Stitched Rectangle set to cut it out.















Tried my hand at watercoloring using Tim Holtz Distress inks. I definitely need more practice!


4 comments:

  1. Well I think you've done a brilliant job colouring with both cards, brilliant fun cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a winner! Please stop by to claim your SU prize. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Ruth, thank you so much for visiting my blog for the Pinkfresh release and for your sweet, super humbling note! I appreciate your kindness so much! Loving these beautiful cards and sending you many crafty hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth, it's Fiona from our Toronto nannies group. Trying to get our awesome foursome back in touch. I keep in touch with Trish n just reconnected with Cathy...we really want to connect with you too. Please reply on my email if you want tooxxx

    ReplyDelete