Friday, August 23, 2013

New rooms for my ten year old girls!

Well that didn't go as planned ;) So let's try this again shall we and see if I can keep up a bit better. I have a few more fun parties to share with you and over the summer my twin girls turned TEN! Say what? I don't know where the time has gone. For their birthday this year they wanted to redo their bedrooms (they each have their own room) so that's what we did. For my daughter Ciara we went with teal and lime and for my daughter Tara we went with lemon and grey. It was a lot of work as I was on a pretty tight budget which meant a lot of running around to find what I was looking for at the right price. Most items came from Ikea, Target or Walmart. I started with the bedding which came from Bed, Bath & Beyond and of course I used coupons :) Then, with a pillow sham from each set, I went around looking for items that would either match or coordinate with our colour schemes.








Both girls were delighted with their rooms. Let's hope these last them until they leave for college!

No comments:

Post a Comment